SUBSCRIBE to the Dog Park Email list for important information and events and we'll keep you in the loop with our latest news!
Please READ the Dog Park Rules and Regulations.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so you don't miss any announcements!
Also, make sure to join our FACEBOOK page!
Things to Get You Started
1. Please LEASH your dog to/from the Dog Park.
2. There are 3 fenced areas at the dog park:
Small Dog Area - 35 lbs and Under - No exceptions
Large Dog Area - all dogs welcome
"Adaptive" Area - This is a great area for: dogs who need time to get used to the dog park, calming dogs down before entering one of the other areas, dogs who just need a little more space, etc.
3. All owners are responsible for their dog's behavior AND their own behavior!
4. All owners are responsible for picking up after their dog and delivering the goods to the garbage cans at the entrance to the dog park.
5. Park in the spots along the road and not in the Office parking lots near the buildings.
6. The Dog Park is maintained & managed by the Dog Park Board & VOLUNTEERS, NOT by Fairfield Glade.